Welcome to AGPR, a multi-national legal practice looking for a great people who passionate and willing to take ownership of significant parts of our business. For you, AGPR offers challenging projects in legal practice, global network, and working among consistently and diligently.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Perform day-to-day administrative and secretarial duties and clerical duties efficiently
– Takes and transcribe moderately complex and/or confidential dictation such as compiling reports and furnishing information
– Responding to routine correspondence (incoming and outgoing) through email and telephone
– Scheduling meetings and appointments
– Organizing and maintaining effective records, administration, paper and electronic files such as proposal, contract and invoice
– Handling partner travel arrangements, expenses report and organizing meetings
– Organizing and supervising filing systems
Syarat Pengalaman :
– Excellent operating MS Office
– Ability to work under pressure, minimum supervision.
– Ability to work in team and individually.
– At least 1 years’ professional secretarial experience with strong administrative, and organizational skills
– Capable in handling multi-functional/routine tasks
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Able to interact with the people at all levels
– Independent and able to work under pressure
– Must be proficient (written and spoken) in English
– Computer literate, knowledge in MS Office
– Excellent time-management skills
– Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
– Annual bonus
– Health insurance