Perusahaan bergerak di bidang Perdagangan Besar
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Check and process third party invoice.
2. Check, make, send and issue intruction for logistics activity.
3. Handling shipment process according to laws and regulations.
4. Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and to their correct location.
5. Ensuring shipping costs are calculated accurately.
6. Check shipping paperwork (bill of lading, invoice, packing list, PIB, etc) and schedule loads.
7. Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner.
8. Ability to coordinate and communicate clearly with suppliers and other relevant party.
9. Filing data and performing other routine clerical tasks.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Knowledge in export import process and regulation
– Bachelor degree in business administration, supply chain management or others.
– Proven work experience as shipping coordinator field minimum 2 years.
– Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
– Ability to quickly adapt to change.
– Excellent documentation skills.
– A track record of following through on commitments.
– Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
– Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.
– Fluent in English and Mandarin.
– Domicile at West Jakarta.